Thursday, November 27, 2008

#58 Inter-company Confirmation (cont'd)

If there are balances cannot be reconciled properly, while the difference are not material / not significant to the Financial Statement. The balance can be 'dumped' into trade receivable/ trade payable a/c balance. This is because, amount due from / amount due to inter-company should be nil at Group level Financial Statement.

Un-reconciled inter-company balance can result in inter-company balance not fully eliminated. In practice, the un-reconciled would be written off or classified as trade receivable/ payable (while the difference is not material) to the Group account.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.